Let us help you plan the perfect outdoor school camp program!
Tongariro River Rafting ™ has been providing adventures around the Central Plateau to school groups since 1990. The central North Island is our home and we would love to offer you our total adventure package so you too can experience this magnificent region. While rafting is at our core, we also offer a range of other experiences that will get your students into the outdoors, learning new skills and having a whole lot of fun!
If you would like any additional information about these activities, fill out the form below, call us on 0800 10 10 24, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activities we offer
- Whitewater Rafting Grade 3
- Whitewater Rafting Grade 2
- Mountain Biking
- Indoor Climbing
- High ropes
- u Guide Rafting
- Volcanic Activity Center
- Trout Center
Why your school should raft with us
- Tongariro River Rafting ™ is the Tongariro River’s most experienced rafting operator.
- All of our equipment is top quality and the company is 100% compliant with all safety requirements of each adventure activity we offer.
- We only employ qualified staff who will be committed to your group’s enjoyment and well-being.
- All our staff are highly-trained and multi-skilled so your group will often get the same staff member for more than one activity. This leads to better continuity and understanding within the group.
- Students aged 12 and under will need to raft on the grade 2 section of the Tongariro River.
- Any students who are aged 13 and over will have a great time rafting on the grade 3 section of the Tongariro River with us.
- Our most popular school mountain biking trip is the Tongariro River Trail.
- For a more challenging option for older and able students, check out Tree Trunk Gorge Trail.