17 Mar

Coronavirus Update

Update as at 21 March.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we have decided to temporarily cease rafting operations – a step we do not take lightly.

We will post status updates on this page, but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards
Garth and the Tongariro Rafting Team.